Litigation attorney with 10 years experience in a variety of litigation areas. Currently practicing complex successions and property litigation. Previously experience includes representing government agencies, boards, and commissions in areas of Oil & Gas, Lands, Environmental, and Water.
Southern University Law Center – J.D., law (2007 – 2011)
- Activities and societies: Executive Editor of Law Review (2010-2011); Law Review Junior Member (2009-2010); Published “Should Teachers Be Taught?” 37 S.U. L.Rev. 185 (Spring 2010).
Southern University Law Center – Juris Doctorate, Law (2007 – 2011)
- Member of the Louisiana State Bar Association
- Evening Division Student, Rank: 2
Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Theatre (1999 – 2004)
- Undergraduate Theatre Alliance, Secretary, 2 years
- Kappa Delta Sorority, Epsilon Chapter
- Progeny Law Firm · Full-time (Feb 2021 – Present)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
- Litigation attorney specializing in complex succession and property litigation.
Assistant Attorney General, Lands & Natural Resources
- Office of the Louisiana Attorney General (Sep 2016 – Feb 2021)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Prosecution and Defense Litigation on behalf of the State of Louisiana primarily dealing with land issues, oil and gas, wildlife and fisheries, coastal conservation, and other cross governmental suits.
- Louisiana Municipal Association (May 2015 – Sep 2016 )
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana Area
- Defense counsel for municipalities.
Assistant Attorney General, Land and Natural Resources
- Louisiana Office of the Attorney General (Mar 2014 – May 2015)
- baton rouge
- 16th Judicial District (Aug 2011 – Aug 2013)
- St. Martinville, Louisiana